INTERMEDIATE TO ADVANCED BODYPERCUSSION COURSE 50 % SUMMER-SALE ENDS AUG 31st- voucher code AT CHECKOUT´Summersale´
Take your bodypercussion to the next level with this fun, groove and energetic courseWatch Video First
´´ Fantastic Peter !!
— Stefano Baroni ( bodypercussion & drumcircle facilitator, Italy)
"I Started yesterday! Just crazy. Don't hesitate to subscribe. The most difficult is to decide to stop because you have work to do.
— Sylviane Zen ( Rhythm Teacher, Musician from Belgium)
Join me and take your bodypercussion to the next level with this Intermediate/advanced course.
Groove along as I show you different styles, sounds and techniques within the world of bodypercussion.
As well as focussing on techniques, rudiments, trix and following a metronome to keep time, the course will provide you with the tools to improve your bodypercussion and musicality! Let´s make your grooves push people off their chairs and onto the dance floor :-)
With great passion I share my knowledge and experience from 17 years of playing bodypercussion, and I invite you to jam along with me .
The course starts now and never ends, play through it in your own pace.
Notice the course is not entrylevel bodypercussion.
With Rhythm & Love,
Pete , Groove2day
Who is this course for ?
- People with some experience in the world of bodypercussion, who wants to challenge themselves and take their bodypercussion to the next level.
- All dancers who are interested in improving their rhythm, timing and incorporate some steps and claps into their dance routines.
- All musicians can really get something out of this course, they can improve rhythm, groove, timing and get a better awareness of rhythms & sounds around them.
- Music teachers teaching on advanced level, can really engage the students and get them on the floor and stomp, clap and move to feel the rhythm and pulse in their bones.
- All rhythm lovers out there who finds joy in moving and clapping.
This Course is not a beginners course
Bodypercussion has helped me get a stronger groove and a better awareness of the rhythms around me, basically made me a better musician.
Peter Stavrum, creator of Groove2day
Some of what You´ll learn
- New grooves in different styles to add to your catalogue.
- Grooves for 2 people ( make the 2 grooves fit nicely together)
- Lots of trix & techniques
- Focus on your sound and precision in your playing
- Upperbody beats
- Several Grooves in 4/4 and 12/8 feel plus complementary grooves that fits like a warm glove.
- 1 minute jam alongs with Pete.
- Pete´s bonfiregroove beats ( upper body bodypercussion)
- Bunch of Lix, Trix and Moves.
- Techniques, rudiments & building a bodypercussion vocabulary.
- Talks about bodypercussion, technique, your sound.
- more than 2 1/2 hours of material at your own pace.
- Royal Academy Of Music Graduate from Denmark
- 10+ years with the international show STOMP
- 2 Tedx Talks and performances
- cofounder of Body Rhythm Factory, a group that won the YAMA award 2013 for best musicproduction in the world for children and youth
- Teaching Stomp and bodypercussion for 15 years worldwide